We provide assistance to teachers and we also employ personnel to come to the students and work with them one on one. Teachers can come to us for help with curriculum, parent conferences, and help with professional development.
Indirect services include:
- Assisting with Unique Referrals,
- Assistive Technology Consultation,
- Behavior Intervention Guidelines,
- Consulting Services on Difficult Cases,
- Dealing with Certification and Personnel Reimbursement Issues,
- Development of Eligibility Review Determination,
- Development of Individualized Education Program (IEP),
- Parent Conferences,
- Professional Development,
- Program Planning,
- Support Services to District Staff,
- Technical Assistance Supervision, and
- Understanding and meeting the guidelines of the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE), in order to provide appropriate services to the students.